I'm a bit busy at the moment and I am running a bit late in my CT advertisements but
I'm still very happy to announce you that Anne-Valérie's new kit "Sour Cherry" is now available at Digi-Boutik, Digiscrapbooking.ch and Digidesignresort. It is a beautiful and romantic kit with a very light vintage touch!
Je suis un peu dépassée dans la vie réelle en ce moment et du coup j'ai pas mal de retard pour mes pubs CT mais je suis très heureuse de vous annoncer la sortie du nouveau kit d'Anne-Valérie; "Sour Cherry". Il est disponible sur Digi-Boutik, Digiscrapbooking.ch et Digidesignresort . C'est un très beau kit romantique, avec une petite touche vintage mais très légère.
Here are the official previews / Voici les previews officiels:
And my own page with my little girl discovery the pleasures of playing in the dirt :)
Et ma page à moi avec ma petite puce qui découvre le plaisir de jouer avec la boue:



No comments:
Post a Comment